How can I get a VAT invoice and refund?

Please take your invoice to customs for a stamp within three months of receiving the goods. You will need to show the goods purchased at the time of receiving the stamp.

Get in touch with our friendly Customer Care team to advise them that you have the stamped invoice. If they need a copy they will let you know how to send it over. Once the VAT refund has been issued we will notify you by email.

If you require a duplicate receipt or invoice, please let Customer Care know so they can issue you one as soon as possible.

{{ contact_title }}